Today, part three (and final video) features Mike Harland asking (State Music Directors) the following questions and topics:
- What’s happening with church choirs?
- What is the role of the choir?
- Building and Investing in children and youth choirs.
- Discipleship through choirs.
- The importance of choir leadership.
- The power of hymns in sermons.
- The importance of congregational engagement.
- The evoltuion of songs of faith.
- How do we navigate through all the songs?
- And… a few words of encouragement to pastors and worship pastors (from each of our State Music Directors).
Click on the photo below to begin the video.
In closing, thank you for watching these videos. Know that when we do things like this, we’re just trying to talk to where we all live. We don’t pretend to have all the answers about these complex issues, but we do know this:
- We love the Church.
- We love the Gospel.
- We consider the calling of serving the Bride in the area of music and worship leadership a high calling that we take very, very seriously, and want to do really well.
And that’s the spirit of what we’ve tried to do through these videos.
Let us know your thoughts. What questions would you like to ask these State Music Directors? Thank you for watching.