As 2017 comes to a close and we happily look forward to 2018, it’s the time of year when we look back over the year at what we’ve learned. LifeWay Worship’s fearless leader, Mike Harland, had many great things to say this year! Whether it’s your first time reading these blogs, or your second, we hope Mike’s words of wisdom (and this site) help you live out God’s greatest commandment, Matthew 22:37!
- The Over 50 Worship Leader
- Five Myths About Finding a Worship Pastor
- What Happened to the Music?
- So, What Is Really Bothering Us?
- The Unintended Implications of a Boutique Worship Strategy
- 5 Worship Myths in Smaller Churches
- Filling Stations and Altars
- How to Stay in the Game – Tips for the Under 40 Worship Leader
- The Pastor’s Role in Worship
- It’s the Journey That Counts
We hope you’ll keep reading and sharing… there’s more wisdom to come in 2018!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!