Here’s a few more Church Bulletin Bloopers to make this Thursday a little more entertaining. Thank you to those of you that submitted your bloopers… keep ’em coming.
- We recently hired a new Youth Minister. We wanted to welcome him and his family to the church with a “pounding.” Our secretary thought some people might not know what a “pounding” was so she typed: An old-fashioned pounding or “stuff the panty” instead of “stuff the pantry.”
- At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be “What is Hell?”. Come early and listen to our choir practice.
- The choir invites any member of the congregation who enjoys sinning to join the choir.
- Next Thursday, there will be tryouts for the choir. They need all the help they can get.
- The “Over 60s Choir” will be disbanded for the summer with the thanks of the entire church.
And just so you know, LifeWay Worship is “Proud Supporters of Choirs Everywhere.”
Next month, we’ll switch it up to “Church Music Lyric” Bloopers… have you seen any on your projection screens (or even hymn title typos in the Church Bulletin)? If so, comment below or send directly to Chasity.Phillips@LifeWay.com.