Well, we did it. In our latest batch of SuperCharts we recorded John Mark McMillan‘s “How He Loves,” which is being popularized by the David Crowder*Band‘s Church Music CD. There’s been a lot of buzz around this song for sometime now. We went with the Crowder lyric for the printed page, but you’re free to sing it however is best for your situation. SuperCharts, as you may know by now, include note for note transcriptions from the artist recording, additional harmonies for your praise team vocalists, full color markings to give your players direction, and a text box that allows you to type specific notes directly into the pdf document. … Oh yeah, and a SuperChart offers you the song in all 12 keys.
In case you missed it, here are some other recently released SuperCharts:
- Glory to God Forever (Steve Fee/Vicky Beeching)
- I Will Rise (Chris Tomlin/Louie Giglio/Jesse Reeves/Matt Maher)
- God You Reign (Lincoln Brewster/Mia Fieldes)
- Here in Your Presence (Jon Egan)
- Take My Life (and Let It Be Consecrated) (hymn arr. plus new Chorus by Chris Tomlin and Louie Giglio)
- Your Love, Oh Lord (Mac Powell and Third Day)
- Came to My Rescue (Marty Sampson/Joel Davies/Dylan Thomas) (Hillsong)
- Lead Me to the Cross (Brooke Fraser) (Hillsong)
- At the Cross (Darlene Zschech/Reuben Morgan) (Hillsong)
- To the Cross (Paul Baloche/Jason Ingram)
- There Is a Higher Throne (Keith and Kristyn Getty)
- One Way (Joel Houston/Jonathan Douglass) (Hillsong)
Use the code WPU011910 during checkout to download any three of the titles above for FREE. (Maximum Value $1.99. Must be used during one session. Offer expires February 15, 2010.)
Check out the list of all of our SuperCharts by checking the SuperCharts checkbox from the Find & Buy page.