Here’s a few we thought you might enjoy… We hope you get a little giggle out of one, two, or all of these!
- Our church’s missions offering campaign is called “Hope for the World.” It used to run for a limited time of 2-3 months at the end of the year. So, in order to publicize the last chance to give to the offering, our bulletin simply said, “Hope for the world ends December 31st.”
- One Easter Sunday, we had the congregational reading responsively from the resurrection verses typed in the worship folder. When we got to the part of “He is not here, He is risen,” it did not say that. It said, “He is HOT here…”
- Instead of listing the invitation song as “White As Snow,” we instead were planning to sing the lesser-known, “White as Snot.”
- Our pastor’s sermon title was “Where Have All The Prophets Gone?” The bulletin announced the sermon as “Where Have All The Profits Gone?”
- As we were letting people know about our youth basketball league, our bulletin read, “Our youth basketball team is back in action Wednesday at 8 P.M. in the recreation hall. Come out and watch us kill Christ the King.”
- Acronyms… got to love them. Our bulletin read, “The Ladies Bible Study will be held Thursday morning at 10:00 A.M.. All ladies are invited to lunch in the Fellowship Hall after the B.S. is done.”
Keep sending more Church Bulletin Bloopers. We’ll post on WorshipLife.com once we get 5-6 funny ones. Simply comment below or email your bloopers to Chasity.Phillips@Lifeway.com.